A Few Quick Laughs

The old bull, all drooped over, was standing in the pasture with all the cows. The farmer turned a young bull loose in the field. He got busy immediately with one cow after the other. The old bull started pawing the ground with his right foot.
"You needn't do that," said the farmer, "because you can't do anything about it now."
"That's right," said the old bull, "but I can let that young one know that I ain't a cow, can't I?"


A man approached the very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and asked, "You know, I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?" "Why?" she asks. "Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife appears out of nowhere."

Two robbers broke into a bank in a small town. "All right," said the bigger man, "line up! We are gonna rob all the men and rape all the women."
"Wait a second," snapped his partner. "Let's just grab the money and beat it."
"Shut up, and mind your own business," said a little old lady from the back. "The big fellow knows what he is doing."

Popular Posts