The Perfect Marriage

Hymie Goldberg thought he had the perfect marriage, until he moved from New York to California and discovered he still had the same milkman.

___________

Hymie Goldberg was in the middle of a lengthy religious discussion with his psychiatrist.
"Now, do I understand correctly," said the shrink, "that it was your wife who introduced you to religion?"
"Yes, that's correct," said Hymie. "I did not really believe there was a hell until I married her."

___________


After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."


___________


A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to
get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm
still paying."


___________


At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you
wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other
replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."


___________


John tells Mike, " Your friend is kissing your wife". Mike runs home, returns soon and slaps John saying, "He is not my friend, stupid."


___________




Advertisement for UK readers from Match.com
"We guarantee you'll find someone special within 6 months. Don't wait. Make Love Happen™ now! "

Popular Posts