Sunday, December 24, 2006

Lines for t-shirts

If I want your opinion I'll give it to you!

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

For mathematicians:
2+2=5 for large values of 2

99% of guys are handsome, the other 1% study here

This was written on the back of a biker's T:
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, THE BITCH FELL OFF

Don't hit me, my lawyer's in jail

WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!

For geeks :
God is real, unless U declare him an integer

In GOD we trust... all others must pay cash...