Little Johnny Jokes

One day Lil Johny says to his father:

I want to get married.

Father: Oh, so do you have someone special in your mind?
Johnny: Yes , Grandma
Father: What? There is a problem now, you want to marry my Mother?
Johnny: Why not? You married my mother.

__________________________________________________________________

Teacher: Now, Johny, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
L-Johnny: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

__________________________________________________________________


The final examination for an English class was two hours long and exam booklets were provided. The teacher was very strict and told the class that any exam that was not on his desk in exactly two hours would not be accepted and the student would fail. A half hour into the exam, Little Johnny came rushing in and asked the teacher for an exam booklet.
"You`re not going to have time to finish this," the teacher stated sarcastically as he handed him a booklet.

"Yes I will," replied Little Johnny.

He then took a seat and began writing. After two hours, the teacher called for the exams, and all the students filed up and handed them in except Johnny, who continued writing. Fifteen minutes later, Little Johnny came up to the teacher who was sitting at his desk preparing for his next class. He attempted to put his exam on the stack of exam booklets already there.

"No you don`t, I`m not going to accept that. It`s late."

Little Johnny looked incredulous and angry. "Do you know WHO I am?"

"No, as a matter of fact I don`t," replied the teacher.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" Little Johnny said again.

"No, and I don`t care." replied the teacher with an air of superiority.

"Good," replied Little Johnny, who quickly lifted the stack of completed exams, stuffed his in the middle, and walked out of the room.

Popular Posts