St Peter Jokes: The Fridge

3 young men died and went to the gates of the heaven and hell. Saint Peter thought that they look very young to die so soon. So he started asking them how they died. He asked the first man and he said

“I came home form work early one day and saw my wife on the bed, lying naked with the bed sheets all messed up. Then I looked at my bedroom window that was open, through which my wifes lover escaped,. I looked out of the window and I saw a man running. I was angry. I went to the kitchen picked, up the fridge, came back to the window and threw it out at the running man, after that I remember feeling pressure in my chest and nothing else after that, So I must have had a heart attack while carrying the heavy fridge.”

Saint Peter then asked the second man and he said

“I don’t know what the hell happened, I was late for my work, I was running out of my ground floor apartment towards the gates and suddenly I was crushed by a heavy fridge that some idiot threw out of a window.”

Then Saint Peter turned to the third man and said, “So! what happened to you.”

The man hesitated, looked at the other two men for a few seconds and then said, “well, it all started when I was hiding in the fridge……………………..........”

Popular Posts