The World's Smartest President

A plane was falling and about to crash on land.
Inside it, there were 5 people, Ronaldo, Hillary Clinton, George Bush, the Pope and a boy. But just 4 parachutes.
Ronaldo was the first one to jump:
He said:
--I'm one of the world's best soccer players. The fans need me. I'm taking this parachute.
And he jumped.
Hillary Clinton was the next one:
--I'm a really important person in the USA, i may be the next president!
And she jumped with the other parachute.
The next one was George Bush:
--I'm the smartest president on the world! I'm taking the other parachute.
And he jumped.
The pope said:
--Kid, you take the last parachute. You have the whole life ahead, but i'm too old.
The kid said:
--Don't worry. There are still 2 parachutes left. The "world's smartest president" jumped with my backpack.

Popular Posts